30 November 2011

Military sparkle

I love unexpected casual outfits like this one that is mostly about the hair and makeup. It's like I'm not going to the club but to a party so I can still play with my hair and makeup, even with my nails and jewelry. I decided to make it a bit more glam so it would complement the masculinity of the military shirt. I've been a fan of this messy bun for a while, it's super quick so that's a plus. This outfit is one of my favorite since I didn't left sequins out. As far as the makeup the glitter gave it a great twist. So excited for the upcoming holiday parties, already have several gifts waiting under the Christmas tree.

1 comment:

  1. Loving this outfit! I really love how you have the sparkly skirt and how your eye makeup matches perfectly - absolutely fabulous :)

    Tasia
    http://rufflesandsequins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete