03 January 2012

Outstand

I sure did take advantage of the holiday season. I went shopping, helped my mom decorate the christmas tree, drank hot chocolate and had great food among others. What I liked the most was wrapping the presents, the movie marathons with my sister (I wish she had more days off) and just relaxed enjoying the cold weather all cozied up with my cats. So after a well deserved vacation, I'm ready to start over this year. I chose the word "outstand" to represent this year for me. I will try my best more than ever and later on be proud of it. Since this year I'm graduating I have a lot of options on my mind, hope time and circumstances let me take the best decisions.
Hope you have a great year! I decided to start the year with outstanding lips and nails, what do you think?
BTW I'm in love with these ring my sister gave me, they're from her new jewerly collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment