10 November 2011

Low key silver

This is a very quick and easy tutorial and it's great for everyday. Since metallics are the new neutrals this fall, it can be quite useful. Sometimes I use this for running some errands that I combine with some glittery silver flats or to go to school with a low ponytail when I need to look more polished when giving a presentation in front of my teacher and classmates. After applying my moisturizer, eye cream, foundation and loose powder; I apply silver shadow all over the lid. Then I take some gunmetal shadow and apply it in the crease, emphasizing the outer corners with some black eye shadow for extra depth.
Next I apply a bit of silver shadow in the inner corners of my eyes, line my waterline with a black pencil and give my lower lashes a coat of mascara.
Using gel eyeliner, I line my eyes, curl my lashes and apply two coats of black mascara. Always black mascara for me.
Finally choose a discreet blush and a rose gold gloss to finish the look.

No comments:

Post a Comment