20 July 2011

The night has surrendered

The first birthday of my closest group of friends started in July so that gets me really excited. She invited us over for some drinks then we went to the club. Since I've been having a lot going on saturday wasn't the exception, I got two clients for hair and makeup and ended up EXHAUSTED. It was just one of those days where all you want is to order some takeout and watch a movie until you fall asleep, but I had to be at my friend's celebration. So I thought that dramatic keypoints would complete the look and gave me a few minutes to nap. As of bold smoky glittery eyes, some bright animal print design in my ring finger (sorry it can't be seen in any picture), statement necklace and sequined leggins and clutch. I kept it lowkey with a white t-shirt and a messy bun.

No comments:

Post a Comment