15 June 2011

Rainbow night

I spotted this blouse at a vintage store and it was love at first sight, not only because of the sequins which I'm obsessed with but because of the array of colors as well as the golden speckles in the fabric. So I decided to wear it to a night of clubbing with my friends. And instead of letting the blouse be the center of attention, I paired it with colorful glittery eyes which were the result of mixing about 10 different colored glitters and super long false eye lashes, which I still need to practice because I take too long to put them on. On my nails I wore a black nail polish with micro golden sparkles. And since I didn't want to have my whole hair down, I opted for a half up do with a Grecian braid. It's one of my favorite looks so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment